[Wolves] Web devel

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 15:12:39 BST 2004

sparkes wrote:

> Being as the other reply wasn't off list this one won't be either.

Due to that fact, i have asked their permission and they permitted me to
publish their details incase anyone else wants to show an interest.

Its:
E-mail: admin at borncommunication.com
W-site: http://www.borncommunication.co.uk (it is in flash)
Tel: 01902 390900

> I develop bespoke ecommerce stuff like this and I will be finishing my
> current contract in 2 or 3 weeks.  It was a totally bespoke cms for a
> company and I have good references ;-)

As im just the middleman really any interest should be directed to the
details above. Also please note that at present they are just after
quotes before they decide to definately go ahead with this site, if this
is not acceptable or if it seems i have misleaded anyone i apologise
greatly.

Thanks,
SimonB