[Wolves] BBQ etc

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 15:18:27 BST 2004

To start with, apologies that this isn't continuing the previous thread -
David's broken squirrelmail and I can't reply to emails from work!

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that this is intended to be a normal(ish)
LUG meeting, with everyone invited, and welcome.  Please do not feel
uncomfortable about visiting our home!

It'd be lovely to see some new people, and as was touched on last time,
there are several people willing to give lifts around the place - we're
not very accessible by public transport but are easy to reach by road.
(Although if people wish to get the bus from wolverhampton we can collect
from where it drops off)

I was planning to provide some extras, like salad, sauces and some soft
drinks, and now jono has mentioned it, I think I'll bake one of my
enormous chocolate covered chocolate filled chocolate decorated cakes :-),
but if everyone brings their own meat/meat alternative / bread etc, then
they won't go hungry :-)

Anyway, discussions should be had at tonight's meeting - I will see some
of see you there

Kat