[Wolves] boredom

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 14:16:14 BST 2004

Heya,
Ok im sitting here on a friday afternoon looking at packets going
through one of the science park servers and playing with netbios.
  As im trying to get the kinks out of bloody windoze 2003 servers, and
i spent most of last nite going through debugging logs to find and fix
an error with WINS.
I just want to go home and finally get my net install of suse 9.1 going.
Is anyone as bored as i? or even want to swap? Mind i've been offered a
graphic design job today so can just walk out i spose.

Thanks,
SimonB