[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 20:30:10 BST 2004

Steve Parkes wrote:

> On 6 Jun 2004, at 18:56, Rob Annable wrote:
>
>> http://campaignforcreativity.org/camp4creativity/action.htm
>

> I personally think this campain takes a very nieve view on software
> patents that the eu can be trusted to allow patents on computer based
> inventions without it being subverted my large companies with strong
> legal advice to allow broader based software patents threatening
> inovation and not protecting it.

I should confess that I didn't really bother reading it. Just passed on
the link. I'm too busy digging my garden and making a raised bed for
some plants! Much more useful than noodling about on the net and looking
at sites about politics. Now if I can just get my wifi to reach so that
I can look up sites about gardening...

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk