[Wolves] suse 9.1

Simon Burke simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:06:05 BST 2004

Heya,
i just finished my install of suse 9.1 (it took me all sat and on Sunday
my SO was playing frozen bubble most of the day.

Well it works, and quite well, the only thing that broke for me was
sound, which is a bugger, but yet again my sound card doesn't work with
fedora and needs botching to get it working with slack (haven't tried
anything else, so i could do with a new card.

Is the audigy2 supported yet BTW??

Havin the day off work cuz i haven't had chance to rest in the past 3
weeks so I'm having a 'personal day' , which involves anything but rest.

SimonB