why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Mark Cook mark at centro-webnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 14:45:33 BST 2004

> > No your all correct. Your not interested in anything that is beyond your
> > level of knowledge. I will now unsubscribe.
> >
> > By the way are you a Student? because that level of mentality.
> >
> > SO LONG FUCKERS!
>
> That's really, genuinely a shame. I wonder what made him so bitter. I
> can't see anything that we did to annoy him, perhaps other than to suggest
> that his Nigerian friend was made up.
>
> Still, you come across odd sorts in all areas of life, so I'm not entirely
> surprised they turn up on this list.

Well, to be honest I can't believe that anyone would make up a fictional
person to post messages onto mailing lists.  If they do then perhaps its
some kind of personality defect or something else?

Glad I have not yet gone to a meeting if he was going to turn up.

--

Regards

Mark Cook

"I can only protect you...