why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Mon Jun 7 14:55:03 BST 2004

Hi,

Right, could everyone leave the inner circle ramblings. What at first
was a bit of lighthearted fun has turned into a load of bullshit.

The whole point of this mailing list is for us all to have fun, share
our experiences with Linux, have friendly debates and just have a laugh.
The last thing we need to is arguments.

Simon hit the nail on the head - there has been lots of bickering on
this list recently. Everyone knows that I very rarely perform any kind
of moderator-actions on this list, mainly because I have not needed to.
But, if these bickering fights keep happening, I am gonna start removing
people from the list. The *vast* majority of people do not bicker, but
we need to observe some respect for others on the list. This list will
*not* become a haven for zealots.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer