why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 14:57:54 BST 2004

On Monday 07 Jun 2004 14:36, Matthew Revell wrote:

> That's really, genuinely a shame. I wonder what made him so bitter. I
> can't see anything that we did to annoy him, perhaps other than to suggest
> that his Nigerian friend was made up.
>
> Still, you come across odd sorts in all areas of life, so I'm not entirely
> surprised they turn up on this list.

I deliberately sat back all sage like and stayed out of this, however one
thought does spring to mind, if you haven't anything worthwhile to say don't
say anything!

As I haven't anything worthwhile to say I'll shut up!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"