why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 15:10:09 BST 2004

Simon Burke said:

> I joined the lug as I wanted find other people who share interests in
> linux
> etc, and everyone I know here seems to be nice people, but there are
> instances where I wonder if it were better if I was to just unsubscribe
> and
> turn up on meets instead.

Nah, the best thing is to come to meets and to post here. Really, the
meets are worth it, you should come for more than a few mins :)

Some people join this list and don't like it. We can still make the most
of it tho', primarily by posting and taking part. As a LUG, we have huge
potential to do good ... let's do it.

--

Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk