why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Mon Jun 7 15:29:16 BST 2004

Mark Cook wrote:
>>Nah, the best thing is to come to meets and to post here. Really, the
>>meets are worth it, you should come for more than a few mins :)
>>
>>Some people join this list and don't like it. We can still make the most
>>of it tho', primarily by posting and taking part. As a LUG, we have huge
>>potential to do good ... let's do it.
>

> I have subscribed to this list for about two weeks now and there does seem
> to be a lot of bickering and to be honest I have felt like unsubscribing
> because of this and if there are arguments on here are they going to be
> carried on when you all meet? And I would prefer to have a chat and a drink
> then to take you all on in a mass brawl.

This is exactly what we don't want - we don't want new members, such as
yourself, to be put off from this. I am going to make a mental note to
keep an eye on this in the future and moderate people who bicker without
reason.

We should all be able to share opinions, debates and thoughts, but the
things recently we mindless bickering.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer