[Wolves] Infopoints booked

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Jun 8 12:44:06 BST 2004

Hi all,

Right, I have booked two dates:

Wolverhampton
Dunstall Racecourse, Dunstall Park, Gorsebrook Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 0PE.
Event by Northern Computer Markets	Sun 13th June 2004

Wolverhampton
Aldersley Stadium, Aldersley Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 9NW.
Event by Northern Computer Markets	Sun 25th July 2004

We now need to arrange some volunteers. Ron and Adam said they should be
good for this weekend. Is this still the case chaps? Also, would anyone
else like to come down for a few hours?

All you need to do is to stand there and explain to people why Linux is
good. Explain why it is free and it can do the kind of productivity
things you would do in Windows. You don't need to know a lot about Linux
to help out.

It would be great if we could have a number of volunteers to pop down
and do a few hours each. This way we don't need two people to do a long
stint. Just let me know how long you would like to do. The fair is from
9am - 3pm, but we will stay as long as we have volunteers for.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer