[Wolves] Squid and MSN and Digital Cameras :-)

Jayne Heger jayneheger at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 22:29:40 BST 2004

Hiya,

Squid and MSN

Right, I am running a Squid proxy server which I setup
a few months ago now, Its great, apart from one thing,
MSN  no longer works. I have tested it without going
through squid, i.e. directly through my router and it
works, so I know the problem is with my squid setup.
I have tried also Kopete and Gaim so also know its not
a problem with my MSN client.
My bf also runs squid and he can use MSN messenger
fine, (the main reason I want to set it up so I can
chat to him again!)

Have any of you any ideas on how to enable this in my
squid.conf?

Oh, BTW, I am now ADSL'd and setting up my router the
Netgear DG834 was easy and its brilliant, I love
it,well impressed with it..:-)

Secondly
Digital Cameras,

I want to get one! I am looking on ebay and they have
some great deals.
I don't want to pay over the odds for one, not
bothered about having the latest and greatest, just
want something that can take a good picture!

One that caught my eye on ebay is this one. But I know
nothing about cameras, what features should I look
for?

NOBLY & ALU Digital Camera
HS321
Max. 6.6 M Pixels resolution