[Wolves] suse 9.1

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 11:45:18 BST 2004

On Thursday 10 Jun 2004 09:02, SimonB wrote:

> It took me most of staurday for some strange reason min i was
> downloading a couple of gig, (i tend to have a large setup on my machines.

Ah! now I haven't the foggiest how to do an FTP install. I did download all of
the 9.0 tree but didn't know what to do with it so I went and purchased the
boxed version.

> Hmm.. i just done a fresh install as for some reason it wouldnt let me
> upgrade, but i think i can blame ximian desktop for that messing wit the
> dependancies etc, dont tink i'll be installing that again.

Aaargghh Ximian you need to watch it with regards dependencies I found out to
my cost.

> I really need to start playing with it more, heh

I set last Saturday aside but as you know it didn't turn up, in the end I had
to get it diverted to my office. I took it home and couldn't wait so I
installed it last night but had to take the missus to work so haven't had a
chance to play with it yet.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"