[Wolves] Organising Sundays infopoint

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Jun 11 15:03:32 BST 2004

Hi,

Right, its best if we organise the infopoint. I can get down there for
the show opening. We need to be there for around 8.30am to get set up. I
assume Kat and Dave are going to be turning up at 8.30 to get in free
with me.

I know Ron, Adam and Mo (it will be good to meet you again Mo!) are
coming down. Adam and Mo are making it down a little later. Ron - any
idea what time you can make it down?

If anyone has a laptop with a build in CD burner that they want to
bring, that would be great!! Other than that, any Knoppix CD's would be
great!!

Brian Teeman from UK Linux is sending me a box of older Knoppix CD's for
the next fair that he does'nt need. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer