[Wolves] Organising Sundays infopoint

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Jun 11 21:06:13 BST 2004

The artist formally known as David Goodwin was heard to say...

> Kat and I could do with directions or a multimap / streetmap link if
> possible.. haven't got a clue where to go.
>
> thanks
> David.

Dunstall or Wolverhampton Race Course should do you on multimap.

if you are coming in down the willenhall rd (I presume so it's the one
straight from j10 to wolverhampton) take a right at the big island on the
ring rd.  You need to follow the rd signs for Stafford.  It's a right turn
off the ring road by the university (if you know the uni the school of art
is at the junction you need obsite the main uni complex), it's left on the
second island and just under the railway bridge on the left.

sparkes