[Wolves] e-smith - and a question about local domains

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 06:52:45 BST 2004

> David,
>
> That's a good question. At the moment I am relying on staff backing
> their machines up regularly 'by hand'. Most of the machines on the
> network are Win2k. How would you suggest doing that automatically?
>
> Mark

rsync (would require cygwin though) would work wonders, although it might
entail a bit of admin on your behalf to setup, unless it's possible to
create new scheduled tasks using vbscript run from domain logon script ?
Guess it depends how big your office is really...

David.

--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david