[Wolves] RPM Download

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 07:07:23 BST 2004

Hi Folk

can anyone help with this issue. I want to Download
and RPM from a site (link below)but each time I try it
activates a tabbed page info about the RPM and
"Install with YAST" at the top. When I try to drag and
drop the link in Kget it downloads something like
"download.php" the download shows as an RPM icon in
the file manager. How can I get it to download the
RPM?

I am using SUSE 9.0, KDE, and Konqueror.

The link: http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=124

this site is in German but there is an English version
click at the Union Jack at the top. What is the "asc"
link on the side???

PS: It was good to see you folk at the Computer Fair

Cheers

Mo