[Wolves] test post from g-mail - ignore me

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jun 14 16:27:19 BST 2004

The artist formally known as Rob Annable was heard to say...
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:02:33 +0100, Peter Cannon
> <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> I wonder how long it will take for someone to fill their quota and start
>> complaining?
>
> With the amount posts on this list, it'll probably be me.

nah, as long as you are using the account for real mail and not just as a
dumping ground and storage point I think they will keep upping your
storage silently or otherwise.

They generate revenue on targeted adverts so the better the material they
can use to target the text links the more chance they have on making some
money out of you.

It's not like Google don't understand how to store and retrieve data on a
massive scale ;-)

> Rob

sparkes