[Wolves] Directions to Lug BBQ (Version 1.0beta)

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 21:41:47 BST 2004

<snip>
> Aq - I think we're still intending to pick you up. Can you give me a
> time/location? We normally don't leave work until approx 5:30 or later,
> and the M6 is a bit of a mess right now.. so it would be easier for us if
> you could get to Chester Road train station? Let one of us know please..
> you're on my msn contact list anyway.

If you take a look on nationalrail.co.uk (or whatever its called these
days) you can get a train straight through from five ways to chester
road which should take about 20 minutes.  Let us know what time you want
picking up (some time between 5.20 and 5.40pm preferably) and we'll be
there.  Anyone else working in the city who wants to do the same thing,
just let us know.

Kat