[Wolves] Anti-Virus

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 09:09:20 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 Jun 2004 17:31, Barbie wrote:

> I'd agree with that. However, with the growing number of desktop apps,
> there are a few virus writers coming out with the occasional worm targeting
> Linux.

Careful, agreeing with me can be dangerous to your popularity

> > Fair enough. Umm what does HTH mean?
>
> Hope that helps [1] .... GIYF

Aw Gawd don't you start :-D whats GIYF?

I should point out I've only just learnt stuff like " :-P :-) :-D " oh and LOL
trying to learn Linux is hard enough without all this new-speak stuff!
(I know I know its not new I'm just behind the times)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"