[Wolves] Wooo hooooooo - 2 gig mailbox baby !!!!

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 15:54:29 BST 2004

--- sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> only ;-) wasn't it 20mb just a short while ago (or
> was it 2mb or 10mb)
> still progress is everywhere ;-)

20mb? 20MB?! More like 6mb mate! It was dropped to 4mb
for new members recently too, then suddenly, woah,
competition, and they realise yeah, we can give people
more space. (take note, if linux becomes serious
competition for windows microsoft will suddenly
realise they can halve the price and double the
stability or somat ;) )  Hotmail sudddenly has been
made totally useless, 2mb! Google mail hasn't even
been launched and it's shook webmail totally, once
again I can only see it being a hit, google seem to be
an unstoppable force...

> sparkes
fizz

=====