[Wolves] Wooo hooooooo - 2 gig mailbox baby !!!!

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 00:09:43 BST 2004

--- Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I am a
good customer too! But I don't know what they
> have done, when I use Konqueror the yahoo mail web
> page is all over the place???? What has happend? Do
> need to tweak Konqueror??? I am having to use
> Mozilla
> Firefox to view my yahoo mail.

Yahoo redesigned the interface too, thats probably why
it looks messed up in Konqueror, though it shouldn't
if it's standards compliant. Never mind too much,
Moailla is a better browser. I would expect Aq to wade
in here with something along the lines of Mozilla
being "A load of bloated eye candy bollocks", but if I
recall correctly he and Jono used to argue about this
a long time ago with Aq's view strongly being that
Moailla was the way ahead. Forgive me if his opinion
has now changed.

> Mo

Ad

=====