[Wolves] quiet today

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 14:07:31 BST 2004

On Monday 21 Jun 2004 13:17, SimonB wrote:

> Quiet today...
>
> I'm sitting here trying to find a new job and im so bored. btw, is it
> good or bad to have someone to take over a week to review just my CV??
>
> anyone else bored out there??

I'm not!!

Just had the Copydisk4 in that I have been banging on about for a couple of
weeks, not really Linux related although I'm gonna run off some Knoppix disks
in a while.

Its a beast of a machine takes up half a desk already had it doing some self
calibration tests I'm just creating some covers for the disks them I'll do a
test run my customer has paid for 50 disks to waste so Wolvs-LUG should get a
10 - 15 disk donation of Knoppix.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"