[Wolves] Cool Desktop

Jayne Heger jayneheger at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 14:46:00 BST 2004

I am sure we've had a thread like this before but I just wanted to boast about how great my desktop is :-)

I am running KDE 3.2, I have some cool gothic wallpaper (a picture of a bloody skull with evil fangs
, my Kicker bar at the top of the screen, made transluscent.

I would send a pic but don't know if this is allowed, Jono?
and secondly I am waiting for my digital camera to arrive so have no tools to take a picture with at the moment.

Has anyone else got a cool desktop?

Jayne