[Wolves] Digital Radio

Helen Randle helenr at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 09:59:09 BST 2004

Andy Wootton wrote:
> Have you considered buying an analogue TV card and an external Freeview
> box?

No I hadn't, as I only really want to listen to the radio. And it would be
really difficult to plug into the tv aerial! With just radio I could use an
antenna.

david at openminds.co.uk wrote:

> And also therefore a tv license.... which you wouldn't need if you just
> had a radio card (or has this changed with the advent of digital?)

I hadn't thought of that! I don't think you need a licence for radio, so that
would be another factor to consider.

So to go back to me original question, I take it no one has a digital radio
PCI card running under LInux??

Helen

--

When we watch television now, it's mainly the living being entertained by the
dead. - Tom Baker