[Wolves] E-mail

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 09:45:08 BST 2004

Quoting TriG <carl at fr0st.co.uk>:

> Jon Farmer wrote:
>

>>> but usable alone will do, whereas beauty alone will not.
>>>

>> Kinda like a women
>>
> I think its my duty, as a horny git, who tries to hump pretty much most
> women of a certain age that come in to my area that.. Wolves LUG mailing
> list contains women, and you should prepare yourself for a royal handbag
> bashing

<snip>
I wasn't going to say anything on the subject, but I was musing to myself that
if you swap "usable" for something a bit more complimentary like "interesting"
or "intelligent" then its a compliment to all of us women who don't look like
models.

As it stands, I don't really go in for handbag bashing, but if I chose to, I
could do some damage with my monstrosity of a new handbag, which incidently
contains a book called "The Pragmatic Programmer".  Make of that what
you will,
but it would hurt :-)

Kat

--
Kat Goodwin
Nutter, Dog Owner, Linux Enthusiast and High Maintenance Woman