[Wolves] Editing config file

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 11:12:37 BST 2004

--- Jono Bacon <jono at jonobacon.org> wrote: > Hi,

> You can often have libraries co-existing - dependent
> software such as a
> photo manager just uses the latest version. There
> can sometimes be
> issues where the older version is being accessed and
> the new version is
> ignored, but it seems your problem here is because
> imlib has its
> knickers in a knot.
> >
> Go into the Digikam source directory and run:
>
> 	make dist-clean
>
> If that doesn't work, try:
>
> 	make clean
>
> Then run:
>
> 	make -f Makefile.cvs
>
> Then try:
>
> 	./configure

Hi Jono

Ok. I have the SUSE imlib installed in the correct
locations (checked with YAST and is the up to date
verion i.e imlib-1.9.14 as opposed to 1.9.10 which I
installed) How do I remove the one I installed? it was
not an rpm but a tar.gz. Once I have this uninstalled
I'll then try and point the plugins ./configure to the
correctly installed imlib if it does not find it.

thanks for bearing with me! ;-)

Mo