[Wolves] Digital Radio (OFFTOPIC TV detectors)

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jun 24 13:28:18 BST 2004

The artist formally known as Neil Woolford was heard to say...
> At 11:59 24/06/04, David Goodwin wrote:
>
>>The next question is - can they detect LCD tellys?
>>
>>David.
>
> Quick answer;  yes they can.  The detection is of the RF end of the system
> - the tuner if you like - not the display.  (See my other post for more
> details.)

arrgghhh, that explains why my attempts to remotely see a monitor only saw
the refresh (I presume) frequency as a series of bands on the screen.  You
would probably need more advanced equipment to use this to sync the other
radiated emissons to see a monitor.  Way above my expertise with a
soldering iron ;-)

cheer Neil

> Neil

sparkes