[Wolves] Busted

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Jun 25 10:31:06 BST 2004

The artist formally known as Rob Annable was heard to say...
> Like a bad teenage guitar band, my laptop is busted. It died on me
> this morning on the tram - fixed disk error. I could be gone for a few
> days.

Computer Exchange under virgin has got second hand 2.5" drives at pretty
cheap prices at the moment.  The disk on this machine is dying and the one
in the powerbook is woefully inadiquate so I might be grabbing a couple
next week.

> It's all my fault, I was booted in to Windows at the time.

just by a different wireless card already ;-)

> Rob

sparkes