[Wolves] Booting to command line in Fedora

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 13:49:51 BST 2004

Peter, (and others on this thread)

The kernel is ok (well it is now), the original redhat update was doing
about 8 items so not quite sure where it broke, but don't think
it was the kernel.
The problem seems to be with libpng , but yum says 'wots that then'  and
ditto for gtk which it seems to be part of.

Ctrl Alt F1 woirks, thanks.

So what should I do now, is there a nice easy yum command to upgrade to FC2
or to repair?
Or can I copy the file from elsewhere on the network (i'm not familiar with
copying files across networks on command line)

Cheers