[Wolves] Booting to command line in Fedora

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 14:28:35 BST 2004

Further to:

libpng12.so.0 seems to be a symlink pointing to libpng12.so.0.1.2.2 which
does not exist (well I think its a symlink, if I do ls -l i get
a -> between the two files and they are flashing red - there are also some
others in there - most flashing red and of a similar ilk - all starting with
libpng -
so it looks like update broke whilst doing these.

Right, I have these files on another computer on the network, can someone
let me know how to copy them across the network or I guess I could burn them
to a cd
but i',m not usre how to mount the cd on the command line of target
computer.

cheers