[Wolves] List for tomorrow

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 18:01:05 BST 2004

Going:
1. fizz (on call so bringing laptop)
2. Dan
3. SimonB (May not be able to come many more as im starting
   my CCNA at the start of Aug and its on wednesday evenings,
   so im making up for it now).
4. Aq.
5: triG
6. Jono (sorry for the delay - been out of the office)

Slack:
1. David & Kat (Infopoint in Birmingham till 9pm... hope to turn up
   after this, but depends how tired we are)

Can't be arsed:
1. Bob and Cassie.
2. Matt - witnessing the almighty Marillion cast forth the
   beauty of their music, unto the Wolves Civic.
   Will they play incommunicado? Or was that another group?
3. PeterC having to watch the little people
4. sparkes - Can't be arsed ;-)
5. Barbie - got a technical meeting to present :(

Matt, I guess to some it's beauty, but they've gone a long way down hill in my estimation. You'll have to check out IQ to get the real deal, when they come to the Robin Hood 2 in Novemeber :)

Barbie

--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/