[Wolves] MySQL and PHP books

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 14:01:00 BST 2004

On Wednesday 30 Jun 2004 13:48, Jono Bacon wrote:

> I would recommend the O'Reilly PHP Cookbook. It sits on my desk all the
> time and is very useful. :D
>
> 	Jono

You may want to look at this as well http://www.waterproof.fr/ apparently it
will run on linux using wine, I am trying to get it to work with cross over
office.

It looks OK but was obviously created for the, wait for it! the Windows
market.

I was going to say the O'Reilly range I did buy one of those learn Mysql, PHP
and something else in 24 hours but it wasn't very good you could only do the
exercises with the disk they provided.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"