[Wolves] Announcement

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 14:07:16 BST 2004

Hello,

Some of you may or may not know about me, so bare with me whilst I just
set the scene..

I am 23, I'm from London and live in Staffordshire.. I moved some 3 1/2
years ago to be with someone that I met off the Internet.. We have been
together for 5 years now.. We have our own house and our own cat,
scooby.. Yes, ive done things I shouldn't do, and we do have a semi
weird relationship but deap down we love each other and I wouldnt do
anything to hurt her or let anyone, apart from when we play punch..
I know your probably thinking, well what has this got to do with us?

Well, depending on how quick you read this, I wanted you to be one of
the first bunch to know, that I have asked my girlfriend, Emma to marry
me and she has said yes :)

I got her a ring, drove to her work and in front of everyone got down on
one knee and asked her :)

So, as of today, trig is engaged..

So there, announcement over

See ya at the LUG tonight..