[Wolves] Announcement

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 14:36:59 BST 2004

> So, as of today, trig is engaged..
>
> So there, announcement over
>
> See ya at the LUG tonight..

Congratulations!

Your life story sounds almost similar to Kat and mine - we met around 5
years ago, on the internet (although we were living in the same hall at
the time in uni). We now have a house and two dogs and have been married
for nearly 3 years.

Our wedding day was definately the most special for me so far.

Of course, we enjoy every minute, and there are never arguments... :-)

I assume all LUG members are invited to the reception/stag night, where
there will be free alcohol etc ? :-)

Told the parents yet? Mine thought Kat must have been pregnant at the
time.....

(Set a date / location yet?)

David