[Wolves] Domains, hosting and possible web devel work

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 15:57:51 BST 2004

On Tuesday 29 Jun 2004 09:45, Re-LoaD wrote:
> seeing how it seems to be ok to advertise on the list :)
>
> I have used and been very impressed with www.intermip.net they offer an
> economy level service (I think both Aq and myself are familure with this)
> and if you require a more professional service then the Docklands solutions
> are for you.. I myself have a shared solution in Redbus with 0% down time.

I haven't used them for web hosting yet, but have registered/run a number of
domains through this company. In all cases, reliability has been well up to
expectations and the response to technical queries/requests has generally
been very quick, and by someone with a clue rather than a moronic "tech
support droid".

Amongst its other claims to fame, Intermip provides colocated hosting for the
LUG web site (http://www.wolveslug.org.uk).

> take a look at http://www.intermip.net

...you know you want to.

James