[Wolves] List for tomorrow

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at bcs.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 22:12:25 BST 2004

Tim Tiscali wrote:

>Add me to the list, too!  Although I'll be late.  Around 9.30pm, ish.
>
>Tim.

6. Woo - C.b.a. to even read the invitation until half way through the
meeting. Also somewhat jaded after getting back from a gig at 2 a.m.
last night. Despite my advancing years it was music from this century
though:
(WARNING: slightly workplace unfriendly pictures) at
http://www.chicksdigjerks.com/ . The Big Bang were the first band played
on Kerrang! Radio's unsigned bands show at 9pm on Sundays. Venue was
good, music lovers - in a road off St. Pauls Square towards the centre
of Brum.