[Wolves] Samba/Networking tutorials

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Mar 2 12:07:58 GMT 2004

Ron Wellsted spoo'd forth:
> On Monday 01 March 2004 21:46, Rob Annable wrote:
>>
>> p.s - Ron, keep up the great SAMBA tutorials, I'm listening too :)
>
> What do people feel about this, should we just continue the setting up samba
> thread, or should it be expanded to cover an entire functional network (home
> upto corporate with VPNs etc.)?

That'd be a pretty big lecture series. I can see it being useful,
although I understand VPNs :-)

On my list of stuff to investigate in depth is Zeroconf, as
implemented in Howl. That looks very, very cool, and I'd love to have
it working on my home network...

Aq.

--
If God didn't want us to eat meat, then he wouldn't have invented the
hamburger, would he? Logic.