[Wolves] Lug Radio Download Probs....

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 12:32:33 GMT 2004

Thought I'd mention it.  Last night I tried to
download lug radio, the mp3 version (for the iPlod).
The first page I was sent to was geek web, which
re-directed me to some crappy search engine when I
tried to download the mp3.  A lot of back tracking and
refreshes led me to my second attempt, mirror2, which
timed out when I tried to download either mp3.  Is
this just my machine being cack or is there a problem?
I'm downloading lots of my so called life episodes so
the timing out issue could well be my fault :)

fizz