[Wolves] Lug Radio Download Probs....

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 12:40:42 GMT 2004

fizzy wrote:

> The first page I was sent to was geek web, which
> re-directed me to some crappy search engine when I
> tried to download the mp3.

Simon, is there a problem with your hosting, at the mo?

> A lot of back tracking and
> refreshes led me to my second attempt, mirror2, which
> timed out when I tried to download either mp3.

I've found out today that the server was down for most of yesterday and
has been unavailable today. That, tho', was out of my control.
Unfortunately, for reasons I can't go into, I had no way of knowing.

I've been checking each of the mirrors once a day but didn't manage it
yesterday. I've now checked each of them, today, and have removed:

- geek-web.co.uk
- uk2.lugradio.org

I'd be grateful if someone could try downloading from uk2, tho', and let
me know the result. Use this address:

http://uk2.lugradio.org/programmes/episode1/lugradio-episode1-26Feb04-stereo.ogg

> I'm downloading lots of my so called life episodes so
> the timing out issue could well be my fault :)

Ah, you fancy that girl.