[Wolves] LugRadio - Episode 2

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:12:59 GMT 2004

 --- David Goodwin <david at openminds.co.uk> wrote:
> I finally listened in to episode 1 last night. My
> only complaint - that
> RMS song was a bit rough.. couldn't you have snipped
> some/most of it out
> - even the dogs were cringing by the end ;) The last
> version wasn't bad
> - who did it?

Same here.  As lots of people have said the levels
were a bit wrong and made my ears bleed.  I did listen
to it in my car, also playing it off my ipod, so i'm
doubly geeky!  You all sounded very nervous, which is
understandable.  It pretty well laid out, I just
wished you could have talked for a bit longer on
stuff, it seemed a bit short? My only other issue is
censoring the swearing, you missed half of it out! I
personally think you shouldn't bother but that's just
me... Overall tho it was very good and funny, well
done dudes :D

> David.

fizz