[Wolves] Wireless on Linux (using it as an AP)

fr0st carl at fr0st.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 20:07:25 GMT 2004

Hallo!

I have, Xandros 2 on my PC, which is basically Debian and I have 1 onboard
Realtek NIC which is configured as eth0 and I also have a NetGear MA311 pci
wifi card which hasnt been configured but will be.
I use the range 192.168.2.x at home, which then connects to my gatewate
which is .1 which is my cable router.

Ok this is what I wanna do, or try to do.. I would like to use my laptop
downstairs, connect to the PC and then out to the Internet using WiFi, is
it possible? Anyone know how?

All help appreciated..

- TriG