[Wolves] Anyone have any experience of Audacity (Sound Recorder etc)?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:07:45 GMT 2004

Hi Mark,

> Does anyone have any experience of Audacity? It
> seems to be a
> well-reviewed sound programme and I was thinking of
> trying it, but
> wondered if anyone had played with it. My main
> desire is to turn some of
> my tape archive (of non-copyright material of
> course) into CD's.

I have started using it recently. It is a really great
piece of software for the kind of thing you need it
for - recording singular waves and cleaning them up.
It is less great for multi-track recording, but you
probably don't need to worry about it.

I recommend trying the beta as it is packed with new
stuff and is easier to use. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician