[Wolves] Did I miss much?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 14:08:18 GMT 2004

Hi,

> That I did, big time... Sorry Peter! *cowers*

trig turned up, and while he was there he questioned
us on the Peter Oliver rimming incident. Whil ehe was
doing this Peter was sat in the room and we were
quietly witholding this information from the bemused
trig.

After a few minutes of trig asking what rimming is and
us referring him to the aforementioned oliver, we
pointed out that pete was sat in the room. Trig went
bright red and we laughed heartily. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician