[Wolves] West Midlands Open Source support

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Mar 16 12:38:42 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 09:53, Mark Ellse wrote:
> The government has put £4.5million into an open source support centre.
> Details at www.openadvantage.org.
we have a history of shooting ourselves in the foot here by slagging off
things like this that have close ties to our friends in SB lug.

but bugger it ;-)

what a fucking waste of money.  Seems like total bullshite but at least
several people have been paid good fucking wages while better people
can't even get and fucking dole money in this fucked up country.  They
seemed quick to celebrate their first major victory a couple of months
ago just before their official launch but nobody says just how much
saving one company a few quid has cost the good tax payers of this
region.

Do I sound bitter?  well if I do you can fuck yourself as well.

> When Linux becomes mainstream, do you think it will be the end of secret
> geek meetings in smoky rooms in Wolverhampton?
If it was such a secret fucking meeting you wouldn't be able to comment
on it cos you wouldn't be in the inner circle ;-)

> Mark

sparkes