[Wolves] Off-topic: Worst web hosting website in the UK

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 15:11:46 GMT 2004

 From : http://www.ambhost.co.uk/aboutus.php

<snip>
If you need more, Ambition Data Services has almost ten years of
experience in supplying services to top UK companies. Try us out for a
quote on graphic design, web set up, programming etc.
<snip>
  As resellers, we aren't allowed to exactly match the offers available
from ValueHost  We aim to make up for that with our level of service and
support. An Ambhost customer is also a Valuehost customer, entitled to
support from both Ambition Data Services and Valuehost. However, if you
would prefer to deal directly and get even more space for your money,
please feel free to follow the link or click on the banner below.

<snip>

Is this site serious?

David.