[Wolves] Off-topic: Worst web hosting website in the UK

Carl Pickering carl at fr0st.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 15:22:47 GMT 2004

David Goodwin wrote:

>  From : http://www.ambhost.co.uk/aboutus.php
>
> <snip>
> If you need more, Ambition Data Services has almost ten years of
> experience in supplying services to top UK companies. Try us out for a
> quote on graphic design, web set up, programming etc.
> <snip>

Graphic Design? Oh boy.. I'm betting they have won hundreds of awards..
Such as "Best use of Office 95 clipart"
"Indept knowledge of Paint on Windows 3.11"

I'm going to setup a fone recorder and ring them cos I wanna see a
portfolio. Such a quality company, I must work for them and find out who
that woman is. She cannot resist my charms