[Wolves] Worst web

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 15:46:37 GMT 2004

Hi Matt

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 15:15, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Peter Cannon wrote:
>
> > Looks to me like someone (possibly a young lady due to the displayed
> > picky) who is trying to set up their own business, hence the company
> > name "Ambition",
>
> Oh, I'm not being hard :) Yes you are you bugger! I just reckon that if someone is so clearly
> inept, in terms of web design, they should stick to something simple. I
> wish them well in their business; they need it, with a 1Gb hosting
> account at 98 quid a month!

Ah but there lies the possible answer, whats the betting that they
are in fact reselling someone else's services. I cant remember off the top of my head the companies
name but they offer a reseller deal where by you sell their space as your own with the advantage that
all snooping leads to you. Now don't ask me how they do it I'm not a techie, but they do.

We were asked to provide web servers purely for the customers
"customers" that were being hosted with the afore mentioned company

> > Just coz the images look like they were created with "My first crayon
> > book" is that any reason to piss on their parade?
> >
> > Yeah course it is.
>
> :-D
>
> Seriously, I just don't understand how some people can look at something
> like that and consider it fit to promote their business.

What! you mean it hasn't got a professional look?

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk