[Wolves] Cygwin/X

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Mar 16 23:01:38 GMT 2004

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Aquarius wrote:
>
>> Old Dan spoo'd forth:
>> > ::boggles::
>> >
>> > Why /not/ use IMAP?
>>
>> It's really slow with mutt, because mutt doesn't cache IMAP folders (I
>> think).
>
> But I though the whole point of this exercise was to get rid of Mutt in
> favour of a GUI mailer?

Hell, I can't decide. I'm still unclear. I *think* I don't want to go to
a pure GUI mailer and nothing else, because of the SSH thing -- yes,
I would be OK from work with a Cygwin/X installation, but not from
anywhere else: I sshed in from my dad's last night to check my mail.

Aq.

--
Designing pages in HTML is like having sex in a bathtub. If you don't know
anything about sex, it won't do you any good to know a lot about bathtubs.