[Wolves] Thunderbird

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:59:06 GMT 2004

Mark Ellse wrote:
> Does anyone have experience of Thunderbird under Windows? I am finding
> it a very good email client, but very slow indeed. When I type, it
> barely keeps up. (I am a very fast touch typist).

I'm afraid I can't be of much help, other than to say that I run the
full Moz system on Win2K at work. Never have any problems, such as those
you've described. A colleague, next to me, also uses the stand alone
Thunderbird under Win2K and he has no probs.

I've seen that sort of problem in Windows before and it, usually, has
only been solved by a reinstall.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.